- Delivery prices are for delivery within the mainland UK. Prices for deliveries offshore and abroad will be applicable on request such as shipping to Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, and BFPO addresses. This also applies to European delivery destinations.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within reasonable timescales and on the date stated. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all products are subject to availability. Pergolux UK Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated or stated timescales.
- All items must be checked within 7 days of receipt of goods. Pergolux UK Ltd. must be advised of any problems including damages, faults, incorrect product, missing parts, and unsuitability, within that period.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to the Customer on the date when the products are delivered.
- Customers must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that the Order is going to, but also the name of its recipient. We will not be liable for the delivery of an Order as a result of incomplete or inaccurate information provided. Parcels may require a signature on delivery.
- Customers must be onsite to receive the delivery and are fully responsible for any storage or re-delivery fees in the event they are not present to receive the delivery.
- Should a delay occur within our knowledge, then every effort will be made to advise the Customer.