- All items must be checked within 7 days of receipt of goods. Pergolux UK Ltd. must be advised of any problems including damages, faults, incorrect product, missing parts, and unsuitability, within that period. Where a refund is applicable this shall be processed between 1-7 working days.
- A full refund shall be given in the event of a product not being available nor an alternative being acceptable.
- A full refund shall be given in the event of damaged or faulty product whereby a replacement is not available. Pergolux UK Ltd. reserves the right to provide a like-for-like replacement product if available.
- If a refund is offered following a Customer’s request to return an as-ordered, undamaged product, we will refund the original purchase price, less the original delivery charge if applicable, provided that the Product is returned to us in a saleable condition.
- If a refund is offered as a consequence of a late accepted delivery, then this shall not equate to more than the delivery charge paid.
7. Returning an item
- Where a product is being returned for whatever reason it must be appropriately re-packaged and clearly labelled as advised, for its return.
- Refunds shall be processed on return as described in Clause 6.
- Where a product is damaged or faulty we shall organise the collection. However, if the customer has decided to return the product for personal reasons there will be a Collection Fee which will be advised at the time of notification. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount ie. the purchase price. However, the Customer may return the product themselves to have this charge waived. All items to be returned must be in the original packaging the items arrived in as these need to be as secure as possible for the courier to collect. Failure to do this may result in a non collection. Any faults or damages to the product/item must be reported within 7 days of receiving the goods along with photographs and a full description of the damage.
- If a collection has been agreed and arranged with the Customer, and yet on arrival at the property it could not be executed, then a wasted journey fee may be chargeable.